Looking for a fun and easy art project to do with your kids this Mother’s Day? We’ve got you covered! This adorable flamingo handprint art prompt is perfect for little ones. All you need is some paint, paper, and a few minutes of your time. Your kids will love creating this special keepsake for their mom. Happy crafting!
Be sure to download the free printable template at the bottom of the post!
This flamingo handprint art is super simple to make and it turns out really pretty. Plus, it’s a great way to show off your creative skills. So if you’re looking for a fun way to spend some time with your mom on Mother’s Day, then this is definitely the project for you!
Handprint Art is a Special Keepsake
Every parent knows the feeling of looking at their child and being overwhelmed with love. It’s a feeling that we want to remember and hold onto forever.
That’s why handprint art is such a special keepsake.
Every time you look at it, you’ll be reminded of the moment when your child was small enough to fit their entire hand in yours. Plus, it’s a fun activity to do together.
All you need is some paint, paper, and your imagination. And when you’re done, you’ll have a beautiful piece of art to hang on your fridge or frame for your mantle.
Crafts are great for kids because they get to be creative and use their imaginations. But they’re also great for parents because they’re a reminder of how quickly our kids grow up. So if you’re looking for a special way to spend some time with your mom this Mother’s Day, then consider making this handprint art together.
How to Use this Flamingo Handprint Art Prompt for Mother’s Day
This handprint art prompt features the legs and head of a flamingo and you add your child’s pink handprint to make the body and feathers. You can use pink colored paint to make their handprint or trace your child’s hand and let them color the handprint in with crayons or markers.
More Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Butterfly Handprint Art Prompt for Kids: A Mother’s Day Gift
- A Special Mother’s Day Card and Letter for Kids to Color
- Fill in the Blank Mother’s Day Letter for Kids
- A Fun and Easy Craft for Kids: How to Make a Paper Flower Basket
I hope you enjoyed this post and found the flamingo handprint art prompt helpful. Be sure to check out our other Mother’s Day posts for more ideas on how to show your mom some love. And as always, we would love to hear from you in the comments below. What are your favorite ways to celebrate Mother’s Day?
Free Printable Flamingo Handprint Art Prompt for Mother’s Day
This flamingo handprint art is simple enough that kids of all ages can participate, and the results are adorable. Plus, it’s a great way to show mom how much she is loved. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables