Looking for a sweet and simple Mother’s Day craft project that kids can do? This butterfly handprint art prompt is perfect! It’s easy to make, and the results are so cute!. Plus, kids will love leaving a special mark on Mother’s Day. If you’re looking for something fun and creative to do with your little ones this year, give this easy craft project a try!
Be sure to download the free printable template below!
This butterfly handprint art prompt is perfect for kids of all ages. With just a few simple supplies, you can make this craft project come to life. Kids will enjoy painting their colorful butterflies and adding simple details. Then, Mom can hang the artwork up to enjoy all year long!
When shopping for a gift for Mother’s Day, some people might turn to big box stores, where everything is mass-produced and available in all sizes and colors. However, there is something truly special about a gift that has been created with love and care by your child.
Whether it is a hand-painted card, an elaborate flower arrangement made from construction paper, or a hand-knitted scarf, gifts made with your child’s own two hands are deeply meaningful and always appreciated by Mom.
Making crafts for Mother’s Day is a great way for your child to show how much they care.
Mother’s Day Handprint Art Prompt: Butterfly
This butterfly handprint art prompt features the words: “You make my heart flutter! Happy Mother’s Day!”
How to use this butterfly handprint art prompt for Mother’s Day:
This Mother’s Day handprint art prompt has the body of a butterfly. Your child can either coat their little hands in paint to make the wings or trace around their hands to make the wings. Either way works!
You’ll want to have your child make four “wings” with their hands to create the butterfly! And, you can change the look of the butterfly by using different colors!
I hope you enjoyed this easy craft project for kids! If you’re looking for more Mother’s Day ideas, be sure to check out our other posts.
And if you make the butterfly handprint art project, I’d would love to see it! Tag me on Instagram @astorybookday. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
More Printable Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Copy the Picture and Draw the Butterfly Activity for Kids
- Spring Observations for Kids: A Fun Nature Study Printable
- Free Printable: Copy the Picture and Draw the Bee for Kids
More Mother’s Day Ideas
- A Special Mother’s Day Card and Letter for Kids to Color
- Fill in the Blank Mother’s Day Letter for Kids
Free Printable Mother’s Day Butterfly Handprint Art Prompt
Kids will love making colorful butterflies to give to their mom. Best of all, it’s a simple activity that doesn’t require any special supplies. So get creative and have fun!
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable.
- If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables