Do you have a little one who is learning about the parts of an apple? This printable Parts of an Apple worksheet will help your child learn all about them! This worksheet is a great way to introduce your child to the different parts of an apple. Print it out today and have some educational fun with your kids!
Learning about apples is a great way to teach your kids about healthy eating. This Parts of an Apple worksheet will help them learn all about the different parts of an apple and can be used with other learning resources to help your child learn all about apples and the apple life cycle.
How to Use the Parts of an Apple Worksheet
This worksheet is designed for kids in grades K-1st. It can be used in your homeschool or in the classroom setting to help your child learn all about apples. To use this worksheet, simply print it out and have your child complete the label each part of the apple with the correct word.
If you’d like to use this worksheet more than once, you can laminate it to use with wet-erase markers. And you can use the provided answer key as an educational poster in your classroom.
You can use this Parts of the Apple worksheet as part of a lesson on apples, an apple unity study, or as a standalone activity. If you are using it as part of an apple unit, you may want to supplement it with other apple-themed learning resources.
This Parts of the Apple worksheet would also be great to use as part of your “letter of the week” activities.
Ways to Use this Parts of an Apple Worksheet
There are a few different ways you can use this Parts of an Apple worksheet with your kids. Here are a few ideas:
- Use it as part of an apple lesson or unit study
- Supplement it with other apple learning resources
- Use it as part of your letter of the week activities
- Create an apple workbook with this worksheet and others
- Use these worksheets as part of your literacy activities
- Use it as a standalone activity
No matter how you use it, this worksheet is sure to be a hit with your kids! So print it out today and enjoy some educational fun with your child. And don’t forget to check out our other free printable worksheets for kids while you’re here!
This worksheet includes:
- 2 page .pdf
- 1 worksheet
- 1 answer key
The different parts of an apple include:
A is for Apple Activities
These apple activities are a fun way to bring learning into your child’s day. Click on the image below to learn more!
Some fun facts about apples include:
- Apples are a type of pome fruit, which means they have a core surrounded by fleshy parts.
- There are more than 7500 types of apple trees in the world.
- The average person eats about 65 apples (about 17 pounds of apples) each year.
- Apples are a member of the rose family.
- The saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is based on truth! Apples are full of vitamins and minerals that are good for you, including Vitamin C, potassium, and fiber.
Free Printable Parts of an Apple Worksheet
This free printable parts of an apple worksheet is perfect for kids who are just learning about the different parts of fruits and vegetables.
How to Download
Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to the Happy Endings Club Resource Library where you’ll find this and many more happy printables.
If you are already a subscriber, you’ll find this printable in the Happy Endings Club Resource Library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables
More Printables for Kids
- A Fun Printable Grocery Store | Vegetable Market Coloring Page for Kids
- Free Printable Grocery Store Bingo Game for Kids: So Much Fun to Play!
- Fun Free Printable Grocery Store I Spy Game for Kids
I hope you and your little one enjoy this worksheet! Be sure to download it today and have some fun learning about apples together. What’s your favorite apple recipe? Let me know in the comments below.