I remember the first time I ever went to the circus as a kid. So many good memories of the shows, the food, and the music. It was a night of laughter and excitement.
You can do some fun circus themed activities with your kids for homeschool or just as a fun learning activity outside of school.
5 Circus Themed Activities & Snacks
- Circus Themed Playdough Mats from ABC’s of Literacy
- Circus Popcorn from Strength and Sunshine
- Flaming Hoops from The Inspired Treehouse
- Jester Hat Craft from Woo! Jr.
- Circus Themed Sensory Bin from The OT Toolbox
5 Circus Themed Books to Read
Free Printable Circus Themed Pre-K Worksheets
These Circus Themed Worksheets are not only cute, but educational. With the bright colors and fun illustrations, your child will enjoy learning. You can download this set below.
This five page set includes:
- Make the “A” appear worksheet
- B is for Ball handwriting practice sheets
- Add up the Tickets Math worksheet
- Monkey Ball Takeaway Substration worksheet
- Match the letters worksheet
How to Download
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to the Happy Endings Club Resource Library where you’ll find this and many more happy printables.
- If you are already a subscriber, you’ll find this printable in the Happy Endings Club Resource Library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables