My Fingerprint Bug Jar
If your children are anything like my girls… they love bugs. This is a fun little craft that you can easily do with your children.
Simply print out the sheet – I prefer printing on card stock for durability – and let your children go to work creating bugs of their very own by dipping their fingertips into either a small amount of paint or onto an ink pad.
Press fingerprint onto sheet inside the bug jar and then once the fingerprints, add details such as a body, eyes, legs, or antennae.
Learn How to Make Fingerprint Bugs
Fingerprint bugs are so much fun to make! Learn how to make these little creatures in the video below. Then, use what you’ve learned to make your own fingerprint bugs in the free printable fingerprint bug jar below!
3 Fingerprint Bug Books to Read
Free Printable Fingerprint Bug Jar
How to Download
- Click here to download without subscribing.
- Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to the Happy Endings Club Resource Library where you’ll find this and many more happy printables.
- If you are already a subscriber, you’ll find this printable in the Happy Endings Club Resource Library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables