Did you know that sending your child to school with a fun lunch box note can make their day? It’s true! A little bit of encouragement or love in the form of a handwritten note can really brighten their day. In this blog post, we will share a set of free lunch box notes that you can print and use to make your child’s day extra special. These notes are sweet and will put a smile on your child’s face.
As a mom, you want to do everything you can to make your child’s day special. A small gesture like leaving a fun lunch box note can really brighten their day and put a smile on their face.
How to Use Printable Lunch Box Notes
These printable lunch box notes are so easy to use! Simply print them out on cardstock paper and then cut them out. You can also laminate them if you want to make them extra durable. Then, just write a sweet note on the back of each one and slip it into your child’s lunch box before they head off to school.
Your child will be so excited to find a sweet note from you in their lunch box! These notes are sure to put a smile on your child’s face and make their day extra special. There are six cards in this set and they feature these notes:
- Be brave
- The sky is the limit
- I am proud of you
- You are a shining star
- Have a great day
- You are my sunshine
Handwritten Lunch Box Note Ideas
Here are some ideas for messages you can write on the back of the lunch box notes that will make your child happy!
- I love you!
- You are amazing!
- You are so smart!
- You are so kind!
- You are so special to me!
- I am so proud of you!
- Have a great day at school!
- I hope you have a wonderful day!
- You can do anything you set your mind to!
- You are so smart and talented!
- I know you will do great today!
- I can’t wait to hear about your day!
- Have a blast today!
- You are going to have so much fun today!
- I hope you make some new friends today!
- I know you will do great on your test today!
- Good luck today! I know you will do great!
- Break a leg today! You got this!
- I know you will ace your test today!
- You are going to rock your soccer game today!
- I can’t wait to hear about everything you learn today!
- Have fun at recess today! Get out there and play!
- I hope you have a delicious lunch today!
- Enjoy your tasty lunch today!
- I know you will make some great art today!
- Can’t wait to see what you create today!
- I bet you will have so much fun at music class today!
- I hope you dance and sing your heart out today!
- I know you will do a great job at show and tell today!
- Don’t be nervous, you will be great!
- I hope you have a fun day with your friends today!
- Make sure to be kind to everyone today!
- I know you will make some really good choices today!
- Be safe and have fun today!
- I’ll be thinking of you all day!
- I can’t wait to give you a big hug and hear about your day when you get home!
Lunch box notes are a great way to show your child how much you love and care about them. A simple gesture like this can really make their day and put a smile on their face. So go ahead and print out these free printable lunch box notes and start writing sweet messages to your child today!
These notes are sure to put a smile on your child’s face and make their day extra special. So go ahead and print them out, and start writing your own lunch box notes today!
Do you have any other ideas for sweet messages to write on lunch box notes? Share them with us in the comments below!
More Back to School Ideas
- Free Printable Back to School Signs for Photos
- A Free Printable Lunch Box Planner + Ideas for What to Pack
- St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes | Free Printable
Free Printable Lunch Box Notes for Kids
Making your child’s day with a fun and happy lunch box note is an easy way to show them you care! These notes are a simple way to make them smile and can really brighten their day. So why not try adding one to your child’s lunch today? 🙂
How to Download
Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable. If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables