Easter Fun: A Printable “Would You Rather” Game for Kids
Looking for a fun printable Easter activity that will keep the kids entertained? Look no further! I’ve created a printable “Would You Rather” Easter game that is sure to get them excited about the holiday.
This game is perfect for kids of all ages, and can be played alone or with friends. This printable “Would You Rather” game is sure to get them laughing. Print out a copy and get ready to have some laughs!
In our family, the Easter dinner and subsequent egg hunt are always at my house. We have a large family and lots of kids and grandkids! It’s always a lot of fun. And, I have to say, I’m really looking forward to playing this game with the kids this year.
What is a Would You Rather Game?
A would you rather game is a type of question and answer game where players are presented with two options and must choose one. The questions can be about anything, but they usually tend to be silly or outrageous.
How to Play the Printable Easter Edition Would You Rather Game
To play the printable Easter edition game, first download and print out the game sheet by clicking on the button below. Then, cut out the squares and start playing! Players should take turns choosing a square and reading both options aloud. After hearing both options, the player must choose one and then explain why they chose that option.
Would You Rather Games usually ends in a lot of laughter!
36 Would Your Rather: Easter Edition Questions
This Would You Rather Easter Game features these questions:
- Would you rather be best friends with the Easter Bunny or the Tooth fairy?
- Would you rather hide eggs or hunt for them?
- Would you rather have butterfly wings or bunny ears?
- Would you rather have bunny teeth or a bunny tail?
- Would you rather eat candy or eat chocolate?
- Would you rather live in a bunny burrow or a bird’s nest?
- Would you rather buy plastic eggs or dye real eggs?
- Would you rather wear a bunny costume or a chick costume?
- Would you rather leap like a frog or hop like a bunny?
- Would you rather have Easter brunch or Easter dinner?
- Would you rather have a bunny for a pet or a chicken for a pet?
- Would you rather eat 100 jellybeans or a giant Easter egg?
- Would you rather have flowers for toes or flowers for fingers?
- Would you rather have rainbow eyebrows or rainbow hair?
- Would you rather wear a bunny or chicken costume out in public?
- Would you rather search for Easter eggs at the top of a mountain or the bottom of a pond?
- Would you rather jump in a puddle of water or a puddle of mud?
- Would you rather waddle like a duck or hop like a bunny?
- Would you rather eat Marshmallow Peeps or chocolate bunnies?
- Would you rather have bunny teeth or bunny ears?
- Would you rather have grass for hair or sunflowers for ears?
- Would you rather raise baby bunnies or baby chicks?
- Would you rather be allergic to grass or allergic to chocolate?
- Would you rather be a caterpillar or a tadpole?
- Would you rather wear clothes made out of grass or feathers for a day?
- Would you rather have a pet butterfly or a pet spider?
- Would you rather find the most eggs or find the biggest egg?
- Would you rather have bunny ears or a bunny tail?
- Would you rather do the chicken dance or the bunny hop dance in public?
- Would you rather have bunny whiskers or butterfly wings?
- Would you rather eat all your candy yourself or share with your friends?
- Would you rather do a scavenger hunt or an egg hunt?
- Would you rather try to catch a frog or try to catch a squirrel?
- Would you rather be a squirrel or a frog for a day?
- Would you rather find eggs with candy inside or money inside?
- Would you rather fly a kit or roll down a hill?
Other Ways to Use This Game for Easter
#1 As an Easter party game, have everyone sit in a circle and take turns choosing a question. The player who chooses the square must answer the question and then choose another player to go next.
#2 Use this game as an idea generator for Easter crafts. After players have chosen an option from a square, they can use that idea to make a craft project. For example, if players choose “Would you rather have butterfly wings or bunny ears?” they could make a project where they create wings or ears out of construction paper.
#3 You could also print out the cards and place one at each place setting for a fun ice breaker game before or during your Easter dinner.
#4 Another fun way to use this Would You Rather Easter Game is to use the cards at the Kids Table during Easter dinner so the kids are occupied while they wait for food (or even while they eat)!
Why do kids love Would You Rather Games?
Kids love Would You Rather games because they are a fun way to make decisions. They also like the challenge of trying to come up with creative answers. This Easter-themed game is sure to provide lots of laughter and debate!
More Easter Printables for Kids
- Free Printable Activity for Kids: Copy the Easter Bunny Picture
- Free Printable “If I Were the Easter Bunny” Activity for Kids
- Free Printable Easter Word Scramble for Kids
- DIY Decorate Your Own Easter Egg Coloring Page for Kids
Free Printable Would You Rather Easter Game for Kids
How to Download
Just click on the button below and you’ll be taken to the download page.
Easter is a fun time of year, and this printable game is sure to keep kids entertained. We hope you enjoy it! If you do, be sure to share it with your friends on social media using the buttons below.