With St. Patrick’s Day coming up soon, these fun printable lunch box notes are the perfect way to delight your child when he (or she) opens up that lunch box! Today I’m sharing six free printable St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes for kids!
This set of St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes features 6 different note cards to print and cut out. There are four silly joke cards and two note cards.
St. Patrick’s day can be a lot of fun for kids and it’s always nice to go the extra mile to make even small holidays extra special.
I like to print lunch box notes out on white card stock paper for durability and write a personal message to my child on the back side of the note card.
I’m sure your children will love these free printable St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes! These lunch box notes for kids are perfect for kids who can read. They’ll have fun reading the jokes to their friends!
Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Box Notes
The jokes feature a silly question and a silly answer (upside down).
- Why did the leprechaun climb over the rainbow? To get to the other side!
- What’s a leprechaun’s favorite cereal? Lucky Charms!
- Why do leprechauns prefer dollar bills to coins? Because they’re green!
- What kind of bow can’t be tied? A rainbow!
And the note cards say:
- It’s your lucky day!
- Have a great day!
How to Download
Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to the Happy Endings Club Resource Library where you’ll find this and many more happy printables.
If you are already a subscriber, you’ll find this printable in the Happy Endings Club Resource Library.
Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables