Looking for a way to encourage your on Earth Day? Check out my free printable affirmations cards for kids! These positive statements will help kids learn to love and appreciate our planet and keep them motivated to do their part in keeping it clean. You’ll love these Earth Day Affirmation Cards for Kids!
These cards are designed to help children learn the importance of caring for our planet and taking care of the environment. Each card has a different affirmation such as, “I am grateful for this Earth” or “I can make a difference.” Every time they read their affirmations, they’ll be reminded of all the good they can do for our planet!
What are affirmation cards for kids?
Affirmation cards are positive statements that help children learn to love and appreciate our planet. Each card has a different affirmation such as, “I will take care of my planet” or “I do not litter.”
Every time they read their affirmations, they’ll be reminded of all the good they can do for our planet!
This set of Earth Day Affirmation Cards features these positive statements:
- I will take care of my planet
- I can help keep the earth clean
- I do not litter
- I can reduce waste
- I am kind to animals
- I can help recycle
- I am helpful
- I love nature
How to Use these Earth Day Affirmation Cards for Kids:
- Print them out and hang them up in your home or classroom as a reminder to always do their part in protecting the earth!
- Put them in your child’s lunch box like a lunch box note.
- Share them with your child each morning and talk about the importance of taking care of the world around us.
- You can also use them as part of an Earth Day lesson plan in your homeschool or classroom.
- Discuss each affirmation with your kids and have them come up with ways they can help make a difference.
Looking for more ways to celebrate Earth Day with your family? Check out these ideas:
- Take a nature walk and collect items to create a collage celebrating Earth Day.
- Make homemade bird feeders to hang in your backyard.
- Plant a tree or flowers in your yard.
- Start a compost bin.
- Recycle items around your house that can be turned into something new.
- Have a picnic lunch outside and enjoy the beauty of nature!
Free Printable Earth Day Affirmation Cards for Kids
These free printable affirmations cards remind kids how important it is to take care of our planet! I hope you have a fun and eco-friendly day!
How to Download
Just fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email giving you instant access to this free printable. If you are already a subscriber, filling out the form won’t affect your subscription, but you will receive the link to get the printable!Why should I subscribe?
- access to my subscriber exclusive resource library
- exclusive coupons and sales to my shop
- updates, challenges, freebies, and exclusive offers
- instant access to subscriber exclusive printables
What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate Earth Day? I hope you enjoy these Earth Day affirmation cards for kids! I would love to hear how you plan on using them so feel free to leave me a comment below!