If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to boost your child’s self esteem, these sweet “I am Loved” Affirmation Cards for Kids are a great way to do just that. I have a lot of affirmation cards for kids here on A Storybook Day and I believe you’ll love this brand new set!
These sweet affirmation cards are good positive reminders that children can carry with them, making it even easier to instill important messages. In a world where self-doubt can creep in, these affirmation cards can serve as mini boosts of confidence.
Why are Affirmation Cards Great for Kids?
While the coordinating affirmation posters provide a static source of inspiration, cards can be interactive and mobile. Children can pull a card from a stack when they need a pick-me-up, keep a favorite in their backpack or pocket, or even gift one to a friend in need of encouragement. The tangible nature of these cards makes the affirmations more personal and immediate.
Affirmation Cards for Kids
Inside this Affirmation Card Set
This set has 12 affirmation cards, each echoing the themes found in our poster series but in a small card size. Designed with pretty colors and kid-friendly graphics, each card resonates with a potent message meant to uplift and empower.
You’ll receive a two page .pdf file to download and print with 12 affirmation cards to cut out and use with your child.
These 12 affirmation are printed on the cards:
- I am strong
- I am enough
- I am worthy
- I am amazing
- I a creative
- I am special
- I am smart
- I am brave
- I am kind
- I am funny
- I am unique
- I am loved
How to Use Affirmation Cards with Your Kids
- On-the-Go Positivity: Store the cards in a small box or pouch, and encourage your child to carry a few in their bag or pocket. Whenever they need a little encouragement, they can pull out a card to read.
- Affirmation of the Day: Every morning, let your child draw a card from the stack. This becomes their mantra for the day. Discuss its meaning and how they might apply it throughout the day.
- Share the Love: Teach your child the joy of uplifting others. Encourage them to share a card with a friend who might be going through a tough time or who could just use a smile.
- Story Time: Ask your child to draw three or four cards from the pile and create a short story or situation around the drawn affirmations. This promotes not just positive thinking, but also creativity.
- Memory Game: With the double set, play a memory game where they have to match the same affirmations. This reinforces the messages while also providing a fun activity.
More Affirmation Cards for Kids
- Sweet Affirmation Posters for Kids You’ll Love
- I Am Special: Affirmation Cards for Kids (Free Printable)
- Free Printable: Earth Day Affirmations for Kids
- Free Printable: Adorable Bear Affirmation Cards for Kids
Free Printable “I Am Loved” Affirmation Cards for Kids
How to Download
Just click on the button below and you’ll be taken to the download page.
Thesa affirmation cards are a great way to instill a strong sense of self-worth and optimism in your children. Combined with the affirmation posters, they offer a comprehensive and dynamic approach to positive reinforcement. Small in size but monumental in impact, these cards are perfect little messengers of hope, resilience, and self-belief.