Do you want to help your kids learn about the importance of being kind? Well, I have the perfect solution for you! I’m so excited to share my free printable random acts of kindness calendar for families and kids.
Helping your kids perform random acts of kindness will not only make them feel good, but it will also teach them about how rewarding it is to help others.
Looking for a way to make your family kinder and more compassionate? I hope this calendar will help your family learn the importance of being kind to others and spreading love throughout your community. With so much hate in the world, it’s more important than ever to teach our kids how to be compassionate and caring.
What are random acts of kindness?
Random acts of kindness are simply acts of kindness that are done without expecting anything in return. They can be big or small, but they all have the power to make someone’s day a little brighter.
30 Random Acts of Kindness for Families Ideas
Here are some examples of random acts of kindness that your family can do:
1. Make someone breakfast in bed
2. Write a thank-you note to your teacher or coach
3. Draw a picture for a friend or family member
4. Help someone carry their groceries to their car
5. Bake cookies and deliver them to your neighbors
6. Pay for the person’s order behind you in line at the grocery store
7. Give your friend a hug
8. Leave money in a vending machine for the next person
9. Pay for the person behind you in line at the coffee shop
10. Make someone breakfast in bed
11. Draw a picture for your grandparents
12. Help your mom or dad with the dishes
13. Take the dog for a walk
14. Feed the birds in your backyard
15. Send flowers to a friend just because
16. Help a neighbor with their yard work
17. Make a new friend at school
18. Give compliments to people you see throughout the day
19. Donate your old clothes to a local shelter or charity
20. Offer to help carry someone’s heavy bags
21. Help an elderly person cross the street
22. Invite a new person to sit with you at lunch
23. Play with a younger child at the park
24. Visit someone in the hospital or nursing home
25. Write positive messages on sticky notes and place them around your neighborhood for others to find
26. Do a chore for someone without being asked
27. Hold the door open for people walking behind you
28. Bring your best friend a small gift
29. Make a card for someone who is having a tough time
30. Smile at everyone you see today!
These are just a few ideas to get you started, but I’m sure you can come up with many more on your own! The important thing is to start teaching your kids the importance of being kind and caring for others.
Once they start practicing random acts of kindness, they will quickly see how good it feels to make someone else’s day. So go out there and spread some love!
How to Use the Blank Random Acts of Kindness Calendar
You can use this calendar in a few different ways. First, you can print it out and hang it up somewhere in your house where everyone will see it. Fill out each spot with a different random acts of kindness idea.
Then, make a point to look at the calendar each day and remind your kids to perform at least one random acts of kindness during the day.
Another option is to have your kids fill out the calendar themselves each day after they complete a kind act. This is a great way to get them involved and excited about being kind!
Lastly, you could use this calendar as a way to brainstorm kind ideas with your kids. Simply sit down together and come up with 30 acts of kindness that your family can do. Then, write them all down on the calendar so you can refer back to it throughout the month.
No matter how you choose to use it, I hope this calendar brings some extra love and kindness into your home!
More Kindness Resources
If you’re looking for more ideas on how to teach your kids about kindness, check out these articles:
- 30 Random Acts of Kindness for Kids: Fun Ways to Spread Happiness
- 10 of The Best Kindness Activities for Kids
- Sweet Affirmation Cards for Kids: A Free Printable Set
- How to Teach Your Child Manners
Free Printable Random Acts of Kindness Calendar
This free printable calendar is a great way to get started on your journey to becoming a more kind and compassionate family.
How to Download
Just click the button below and you’ll be taken to the download page.
I hope you enjoy this printable random acts of kindness calendar! It’s a great way to teach your kids about being kind and helping others. And it’s also a lot of fun!
Be sure to share this post with your friends and family, so they can download their own copy too. Thanks for reading!