Make These Berry Yogurt Popsicles for a Happy Summer!
It’s the middle of summer and you’re probably looking for a fun activity to do with your kids. And what could be better than making popsicles? Yep, berry yogurt popsicles. They are easy, healthy, and delicious! Let me show you how to make these amazing treats. I’ll see you in the kitchen!
Do you remember the days of licking yummy popsicles on a scorching hot summer day? A fun way to cool off and enjoy some delicious berries. I’ve created an easy recipe for these frozen treats that your whole family will love!
The best thing about this recipe is that it can be made in advance, so when you’re ready to eat them all you have to do is pop them out of the molds and into your kids’ hands.
I remember the first time I made homemade popsicles. It was summer (of course) and I had just pulled the homemade popsicles out of the freezer. The kids were so excited to eat them on that hot day! We sat outside together; enjoying the sun as we ate our popsicles and talking about what it would be like if we could have anything in the world that we wanted.
It was one of those lazy, hot summer days I’ll never forget. Isn’t that what summer’s all about?
Pro Mom Tip: Send your younger kids outside to eat their popsicles and make sure they wash up before coming into the house.
How to choose the right popsicle mold?
If you are looking for a good quality mold that is cost-effective, and easy to use, this 10-piece silicone popsicle molds are perfect. The wooden popsicle sticks are also included in this kit. This silicone mold is dishwasher safe but comes with a cleaning brush for hand washing.
What kind of yogurt should I use for yogurt popsicles?
Flavored yogurts are a great option, but really any yogurt you love will work well!
How do I get the popsicles out of the mold when they are frozen?
Run the popsicle mold under warm water for a few seconds until the popsicles easily release from the mold.
What can I use for a popsicle mold?
You can use any of the many popsicle molds available, but my favorite are the silicone molds because they are so flexible. Dixie paper cups also work great for small popsicles for your little ones!
Delicious Berry Yogurt Popsicles
Berry Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7-8 strawberries - diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup granola
1. Add the yogurt, milk, 1 Tablespoon honey and vanilla into a medium mixing bowl. Stir well to combine the ingredients.
2. Place 2-3 strawberry pieces into the bottom of each ice pop mold.
3. Add the yogurt mixture to each of the ice pop molds, filling each mold halfway.
4. Drop 5-6 blueberries and a few more strawberry pieces into each mold. Cover with additional yogurt up to the top of each mold, leaving about 1/2 inch space.
5. Insert wooden sticks into each mold and freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of honey over the granola and toss to coat.
7. Spoon the coated granola into the top of each chilled ice pop mold, pressing down firmly.
8. Freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours.
*If you do not have ice pop molds, this recipe would work using disposable Dixie cups and wooden sticks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope you enjoyed this delicious berry yogurt popsicle recipe. If you make this recipe, I’d love to see the photos! Be sure to share your creations with us by tagging @melissa.ringstaff on Instagram and Facebook or using #yogurtpopspics. Until next time, happy eating!