Kids love crafts, and this easy paper flower basket is perfect for a fun afternoon activity. Not only is it simple to make, but the finished product is really cute! Plus, kids can use their imagination to come up with all sorts of uses for their flower baskets. So grab some paper and get started!
Free Printable Download | PDF
Click the button below to download.
FAVORITES FOR PRINTING:
⇒ I use this paper almost exclusively. It’s the nicest all-purpose paper I’ve ever come across! I know you’ll love it!! You can also print on heavy card stock for durability.
⇒ This is by far my favorite printer I’ve ever owned: Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier
Related Blog Posts
- A Fun and Easy Craft for Kids: How to Make a Paper Flower Basket
- Free Printable: Earth Day Affirmations for Kids
- How to Teach Kids about Water Conservation for Earth Day
- Endangered Animals Unit Study Ideas + Free Printable Animal Report Template
- 10 Books about Endangered Animals